Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another bibliophile in our family

This is another post from my old blog, which I wrote almost two years ago to the day. I can't believe how much my baby has grown up!



April 27, 2006

My baby, Eleanor, is developing a passion for books. She gets them out of her basket and brings them to me to read all the time. It's so cute, but can be tough when I'm trying to read a book for school to her siblings and she insists that we read Old Macdonald's Farm instead!

Still, it thrills my heart to see her loving books. Sharing my love of reading with my children has been one of my greatest joys as a parent. Our trips to the library are some of our most precious experiences.


Here are some pictures of my littlest bibliophile...

It doesn't seem to matter to her if the books are upside down!


I love this picture of big sis and little sis sharing the best reading spot in the house.

No comments: