Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wedding Picture Preview

I didn't take a single picture at Michael & Jamie's wedding. Having been out of the hospital for less than 24 hours, it was about all I could do just to be there! I'm so glad I was, though. These are some pictures that Mom took, and I scanned into my computer, so that is why they are a bit grainy and crooked. I couldn't wait to get some posted, though. It was a beautiful wedding!




Michael watching his bride walk down the aisle.










Mr. and Mrs. Michael Huffman!

Pictures of my daughters looking way too beautiful and grown up!





Another beautiful girl at the wedding who got plenty of attention.

The wedding cake was gorgeous.

Groom's cake


Dad opted to dance with Michael during the dollar dance.
Yea, our family's just like that.
It keeps life interesting.

Congratulations, Michael and Jamie!
We love you both and wish you many, many happy years together!

No comments: