Monday, April 6, 2009

Constance Joy

Sorry to everyone who has been waiting for pictures...it's been a busy week!





Constance Joy Krabel was born at 1:31 EST on Monday, March 30 (on her Uncle Ethan's birthday). She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz, and was 20 1/2 inches long.


Her whole family was at the hospital to welcome her into the world: Katie, Mackenzie, Elijah, Eleanor, Grandpa Rod and Nana, Grandpa Jim and Grandma Nancy, and even Michael and Jamie were able to be there. It was quite a party!







Her siblings fell in love with her at first sight. Eleanor is especially excited to finally be a big sister and not the baby anymore.



Constance was not at all excited about getting dressed to go home from the hospital, but after four days, I was more than ready. I think my family might have been ready to have me home, too.



Waiting for Dan to bring the truck to take us home. Yea!


She was sound asleep almost as soon as the truck started moving.


We feel blessed beyond measure for another healthy, beautiful child added to our family. Thank you to everyone who prayed for us and has shared in our happiness!


Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

Psalm 127:3-5














4 comments:

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Congratulations, Krabels! I think Constance looks like you, Erin. She's beautiful!! We're so happy for you.

Love,
Megan, for the Goffs

Lisa T. said...

Even tho I've already met Constance in person, I've been checking your blog to see her pictures. She is so precious. Erin, I loved spending your first evening at home as your "warden!" You are a fabulous mom and your husband is a dear. Katie, Macenzie, Elijah and Eleanor, you are special beyond measure!! I'm so thankful God has placed us in your lives. Love, Lisa

Lisa T. said...

Oops! Typing fingers went too fast, Mackenzie! Sorry, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I've been watching and waiting, knowing there would be pictures of our most recent family blessing; and there she is in all His glory. I also knew as soon as I saw the pics and heard "Mr. Rice's" voice, the lump in my throat would start to form . . and it did. She is your Constance Joy, but you are ALL my CONSTANT JOY!! I am so proud of you, so happy for you and so blessed having you in my life, Love, Mom