Friday, June 27, 2008

Random thoughts

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. detasseling corn Ugh!
2. waitress at Pizza Hut
3. law clerk for legal aid

4. assistant state's attorney


Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride

2. Ever After
3. Pride & Prejudice


4. Sense & Sensibility



Four places I have lived:
1. Illinois

2. Illinois

3. southern Illinois

4. Illinois






Four People you wished lived closer to you:
1. My brother and his family
2. Debby
3. Tarne

4. Michael & Jamie


Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Boston, MA

2. New Orleans, LA
3. Orlando, FL

4. Gatlinburg, TN





Four of my favorite foods:
1. ice cream

2. pizza

3. cheesecake

4. fried zucchini/mushrooms

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. anywhere in the country

2. Allerton Park

3. a bookstore

4. Narnia


Four books I could read over and over:
1. Bible
2. Narnia Chronicles

3. Jane Eyre

4. To Kill a Mockingbird





OK, now for six random things about me...



1. I have an uncanny ability to find four leaf clovers, even if I'm not actually looking for them.



2. I make an awesome apple pie.



3. I really do not like to talk on the phone.



4. I cannot keep a houseplant alive.



5. I am terrible about locking my keys in my vehicle. AAA actually dropped us because I used that service so much. I swear I didn't do it on purpose, it just happens.



6. I would rather clean a toilet than sort socks.

No comments: