62. Nine pounds lost!
63. Toddlers in fuzzy footed pajamas
64. The chorus of birds outside my window at sunrise
65. This little bluebird, who visited our roof this week to the delight of us all.
66. Sleeping in on rainy mornings
67. a ray of sunshine through the rainclouds
69. Finding love notes that Mackenzie leaves around the house for me.
70. Snuggling on the couch with the kids and reading books
71. The smell and feel of potting soil as I am planting flowers
72. A daughter who shares her faith and invites a friend to church