Monday, September 29, 2008

Chrisman Days Festival

Here are a few pictures from the Chrisman Festival earlier this month:

Elijah made a "full pull" in the first round, but placed fourth overall, just missing a trophy.

Despite the fact that her legs are getting a little too long, Mackenzie still got two "full pulls" and finished second in her class.


Mackenzie and her friend showing off their tractor pull trophies and medals for placing in the ponytail contest.

Katie also won first place for the longest ponytail in her age group, but I didn't get a picture.

Eleanor is not too happy about going down the slide.

Elijah rode with Dan in one of the firetrucks during the parade.


The girls rode on the HCE float, with a tea party theme.

I spent most of my day serving pancakes and sausage at the Community Club breakfast, then later serving sandwiches and pop at our church's food booth. Dan was busy serving Jonah fish all day, except when he was in the parade. I have to say that I am not a big fan of seafood, but I love Jonah fish. When all those nutritionist say it is important to get more fish in your diet, I am sure they must mean the deep fried rectangle Jonah fish. It is just so good!



No comments: