Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter fun

Early last week, the kids and I colored eggs. Since no one in our family is partial to hard-boiled eggs, we just color them uncooked and use them for breakfast, baking...whatever. Our family eats a lot of eggs, so we go through them fairly quickly.

Using uncooked eggs does add an additional element of potential mess, but they were very careful, and not a single egg was dropped or broken.

Some of their favorites.



Breakfast has been very festive around here this week!

Happy Easter everyone!


2 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

I am really impressed. We had several cracked eggs and our were hard boiled!!! You are one brave momma!!!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. I don't think I've seen them since we ran into you at the Chrisman restaurant!! Eleanor was just a baby!

jamielynn3428 said...

That looks like fun